[GeoStL] A man on a mission!

  • From: "Bridget Griffin" <bridget@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mark_schief@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:32:34 -0600

-
Mark,
Came back Sunday evening after finding the three caches on the north side
when whose car do we see parked just outside the gate?  YOURS!  Monday the
remaining few of us who took a vacation day from work and school started
from the south side and worked our way to the pavilion and whose logs do we
see "beating the darkness"?  YOURS!  You must have been running!  Have you
ever thought about doing an orienteering event?  Glad you were able to make
it, even for just a little while.

Bridget