[GeoStL] Re: A few of my pictures from GeoWoodstock 7

  • From: Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 19:42:51 -0500

-
I'd think multiple food locations (identified by different colors) or
assigning times (in 30-minute intervals) would work best.

When you register, they ask "What time would you like lunch? We have
X, Y, and Z available," and optionally "at A, B, and C locations."

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.yawetag.net
"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. He's also
postmaster and probably traffic cop, too. All the jobs for sports
referees are probably filled, though." --Lemel Hebert-Williams