[GeoStL] Re: A better way to organize group cache hunts?

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 20:00:16 -0700 (PDT)

-
Kono,  You might try contacting Chris Rufkar the owner/moderator of the Hike
Clus of St. Louis yahoo group.  She ahs a thing on her website that she uses as
an RSVP board for club hikes.  Not sure if something similar would work for us
or if it would be overkill or what.  Can't hurt to drop her a line.  the yahoo
group address is  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hikeclubofstlouis2/

Sara
Jack Konecker <jackkonecker@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
I have been watching this newsgroup for quite some
time. The organization of group cache hunts always
seems like a Who's On First routine.
You all probably get these messages as emails.
I look at them in the newsgroup archives on the internet.
(it all becomes permanent history!)

There MUST be a better way to organize group cache
hunts. Some kind of on-line planning tool? Just a
thought.

(konopapw)

[GeoStL] Apology
From: "Judi F"
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 18:51:14 -0500
-
> Wow, I had to back out of SCMM today also. I tried calling RockSusan.
> Left a messge on her cell. Didn't know til 6:30 that she wasn't going to
> make it.

Subject field

Subject field