[GeoStL] Re: A better way to organize group cache hunts?

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 16:17:46 -0700 (PDT)

-
Then we would be flooding the GC site and giving glen more work to do,  I just
read someting the other day that GC wasn't the proper place to list group hunts
unless they were well organized events.

I personally would favor having a forum on hte GeoSTL page that they could be
posted on.  As someone else pointed out then you have to scroll through to see
who all is coming but if you had the ability to edit posts then the original
poster of the group hike could go in an update the original poat with any
changes in details. Then people wouldn't have to scroll other than to see
others confirmations on attendances.

But I also like Bridget's Evite Idea but I think if it was sent to the group
that the group list server would strip some of the stuff out of the email since
it's sent in html format.

Greg & Bobbi Crouch <mocrouchs@xxxxxxx> wrote:
-

> Here is a crazy idea, how about using the gc page and submit as an
> event..... and then the owner of the event send the link ONCE to this
> newsgroup.

Now there's an idea!!

Subject field

Subject field