[GeoStL] Re: A Tribute to "Geo Jim"

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 19:21:44 -0600

-
Since Jim's wife doesn't cache, we have an orphaned cache "A Squirrel's
Nemesis" that needs to be adopted.  If his wife will still grant permission
for the continued use for the location of the cache, I believe that SLAGA
should adopt it in Jim's honor. If she would prefer that it be taken down,
then I believe that SLAGA should honor her request and assist in its
archival.  Do we have anyone willing to contact her regarding this?
Mike, when you get the cache out, make sure we get it posted on Jim's
memorial page.

Steve