[GeoStL] Re: A Nostalgic Look Back

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 06:03:28 -0700 (PDT)

LOL Mike ....but Rich is "ageless" regardless of the hair color :P

  We missed you guys at the Meet and Greet .....hope to cache with you again
soon

Michael Griffin <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Great pics! Anyone who has not done the LaBarque Trilogy needs to go out
and do it. That is such a beautiful area.
  One note: Rich's hair didn't look any darker! :-) <ducking thrown GPS>

  Mike Griffin