[GeoStL] Re: A Nostalgic Look Back

  • From: "Barry Bryant" <barramus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 06:42:42 -0500

It's hard to believe that was 5 years ago.

Barry Bryant
Bryant Services, LLC
www.bryantservices.com
barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Home Remodeling and Repair
of all types.  Electric, Plumbing
Carpentry, Doors and Trim,  Etc.
Kitchens and  Bathrooms Remodeled

Real Estate Services
Free Buyer's Agency
Competitive Rate for Sellers
Always looking to purchase distressed properties.