[GeoStL] Re: A Hex or a Curse? Cache

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 21:48:23 -0500

Chris,

Try again after a good night's sleep (that's what I tell my students a lot).
If you're still having trouble, email me at susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx  and I can
help you figure it out or tell you how to do a quick conversion on your
computer.  Don't stress, it's just math:-)

Susan

  Ok...either I'm really tired or this Hexidecimal to Decimal Conversion Chart
isn't working. I'm going to quit now while I still can. Susan...why did you
make this cache so hard on me? :-) I'll figure it out tomorrow...if I don't rip
the paper to shreds. Oh...also...has everything been exceptionally quiet or, is
it just me?

  ~Chris