[GeoStL] 9/11

  • From: "Bernie Ver Hey" <Happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 05:17:23 -0500

-
On Saturday, September 11th, 2010, an American flag should be displayed
outside every home, apartment, office, and store in the United States .
Every individual should make it their duty to display an American flag on
this ninth anniversary of one our country's worst tragedies. We do this
honor of those who lost their lives on 9/11, their families, friends and
loved ones who continue to endure that pain.

Action Plan:

So, here's what we need you to do ...

(1) Forward this email. Take a moment to think back to how you felt on 9/11
and let those sentiments guide you.

(2) Fly an American flag of any size on 9/11.  Add this day to the ones when
you put out your American flag.

Thank you for your participation. God Bless You and God Bless America !!!

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->