[GeoStL] Re: 9000+ smilies?/Max

  • From: Brian and Sue Steele <smilingsteeles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 05:54:31 -0700 (PDT)

-
Max, that would be great!  If anyone else knows of some good easy caches along
the way I would greatly appreciate it.  Since I will be traveling with 2 to 3
other NONCACHERS (aaargh!)  I am limited to the amount of time I can annoy
them! :D  I'm still working on converting 2 of them.  At least I have prepared
them for my addiction and I will be the one driving.  Thanks for any
suggestions. :) Sue