[GeoStL] Re: 9000+ smilies?

  • From: The Deen Family <bajaclan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 21:03:16 -0400

-
The #1 cacher in the game as far as stats goes is CCCooperAgency out
of PA.  She/they have been caching for almost 5 1/2 years and have
over 16,000 finds and counting.  At the rate she's going, she'll have
17,000 by the end of Oct.  Some find her controversial, but we admire
the passion and dedication she has for the game.  She has generously
given back to the game with nearly 500 hides... Wonderfully kind,
like most cachers we have come across.  Known throughout the
Northeast for her lavender cookies.  :)
http://tinyurl.com/k7egm

BAJA Clan