[GeoStL] Re: 62% Southern

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 22:38:04 -0500

-
73% (Dixie).  That is a pretty strong Southern score!

I grew up in North Carolina, so it makes sense.  A lot of the ones
that weren't "southern" were "northern", which means I probably got it
from my dad (who grew up in New York).

Andrew

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 10:31 PM, Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -
> I must be loosing it up here in these parts...
> http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/yankee_dixie_quiz.html
> or
> http://tinyurl.com/yuv47p
>
> Mike

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://yawetag.110mb.com
"I can't win anything. In fact, if you look up 'loser' in the
dictionary, you'll see someone else's photo!" --Andrew Senger