[GeoStL] Re: 397 - my milestone

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:44:15 -0600

-
LOTEC is currently at 1526 logs and it looks like about 2/3 are from the
weekend or about 1000. I'll try to add them up this week if I can. Or maybe
someone noticed the count before we started logging for the weekend. We'll
know better for the next event. I'll add a note now for the current count
since MOGA will probably be the next big hit on this page.

Rich