[GeoStL] Re: 397 - my milestone

  • From: "M. Bollinger" <lazylightning3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:21:16 -0800 (PST)

-
We should figure out the total number of cache logs for the weekend.  Between
the bingo and the other caches, I bet we have close to 1000 logs!  I'll keep
track of the one's I own.  Can you figure out how many were logged under the
bingo on lotec?

I'd be interested to post that total number on the GC forums and see if there
has been any other events that had that may logs posted.
GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
YES. Since I was the owner of the page, I had over 200 emails on Sun.
morning before most had even got home to start logging. I ended up making a
message rule to remove the message from the mail server and not even send
the message if the subject contained LOTEC.