[GeoStL] Re: 2008 Fall Picnic

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:13:36 -0500

Sorry, we can not make the fall picnic.  We are out of town.

Bummer!

BWAT & Brawny Bear

Date: Saturday, September 27, 2008

Reservations for camping at the Park Campground are now available
online.  Hobbit Taz and CribbageWitch (Picnic Hosts) will be camping in
Site #5 and will arrive Friday, September 26.

Steve will putting this announcement on the SLAGA WebPage.  The official
Cache Page in development and will be published timely.  Glen does not
like publication more than three months prior to the event but we will
publish as soon as we get the OK to do so.

More details will be announced closer to the event and details have been
established.

We hope to see everyone there.  Also, am looking forward to seeing each
and every one of you at the Spring Picnic.

Cache On!

CribbageWitch & Hobbit Taz