[GeoStL] 2008 Fall Picnic

  • From: "Velyne Tarlos @ Charter" <velynetarlos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SLAGA Freelist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 00:03:30 -0500

I am proud to formally announce that the 2008 SLAGA Fall Picnic has been
set.

Location: Babler State Park
Date: Saturday, September 27, 2008

Reservations for camping at the Park Campground are now available online.
Hobbit Taz and CribbageWitch (Picnic Hosts) will be camping in Site #5 and
will arrive Friday, September 26.

Steve will putting this announcement on the SLAGA WebPage.  The official
Cache Page in development and will be published timely.  Glen does not like
publication more than three months prior to the event but we will publish as
soon as we get the OK to do so.

More details will be announced closer to the event and details have been
established.

We hope to see everyone there.  Also, am looking forward to seeing each and
every one of you at the Spring Picnic.

Cache On!

CribbageWitch & Hobbit Taz