[GeoStL] Re: 2005 Midwest GeoBash

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 08:43:52 -0500

They came up with the idea after MIGC. They wanted a laid back approach with
the same appeal. I really wanted to go but I have plans for this weekend. As
with Geowoodstock, it seems to be more attractive when it's free. We couldn't
do anything like this because our State Parks wants $$$$ for insurance if we
even have a picnic and call it geocaching.

Mike