[GeoStL] Re: 1st SLAGA dinner

  • From: GLENN WOLTERS <glennkw31@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 13:16:08 -0700 (PDT)

-
Hi Dan,
I could make the dinner any of those nights.

Glenn

Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: -
I mentioned last week I would like to get together with some SLAGA folks for
dinner some evening and received some encouraging responses....so I will ask
....Can anyone make dinner in the South County area on either Tuesday, Weds or
Thursday evening sometime between 6 and 7.....Also any suggestions on a
resturant?

  Dan