[GeoStL] Re: 123 Green this Saturday

  • From: Jim Greene <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 22:04:28 -0500

Sorry about the short note, here are a few more details.

Bring a comfortable chair and something to drink or snack on if you want.
I'll have some water & snacks for everybody. We will be using the yellow
E-trex's for the class and will have all of the containers we need. It is
basically giving an introduction to Geocaching and a basic GPS class, then
we escort our guests to the temp caches we will have programed into the
gps'. It is like the Busch Outdoor Expo, or Parkpaloosa events we have done.
We should have a chance to visit the other displays while we are there.

Jim