[GeoStL] Re: 12/12/12 Event

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:24:22 -0700 (PDT)

I suppose it could be but I was mostly just planning on dinner & door prizes.
If
people want to have the Christmas Party on a Wednesday, just let me know. :-)
Cheers, Sarah

________________________________
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 10:18:29 -0700
From: sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] 12/12/12 Event
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

A 12/12/12 Event is well into the planning stage. It's on a Wednesday so mark
your calendars NOW!!! Cache page & more information shall be forthcoming ASAP.
venue has been selected - one that will comfortably hold everyone this time
(unless we go over 275 people....) . And, yes, there shall be an Event
Geocoin!!!

Cheers, Sarah