[GeoStL] Re: 10 Years of Geocaching Geocoin

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 21:24:51 -0800 (PST)

-
Ok, it was a shot in the dark :) Can you do the red on the front and the
blue/green on the back? If so that's what I vote for, if not I'll vote for the
middle blue/green.

'Whatever You Give To Life, Life Gives You Back'

Life is way to short to take serious.

From: Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] 10 Years of Geocaching Geocoin
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 9:44 AM

-
Ok, so the artwork for the Celebrating 10 Years of Geocaching Geocoin has been
finalized and all participants have been sent the needed information on how to
customize it for their group. I have come up with a couple color schemes but I
cannot decide which one would be better so I'm going to give y'all a chance to
VOTE on the choice. Please go here:
http://sites.google.com/site/slagaspringpicnic/home/celebrating-10-years-of-geocaching
 and find the POLL at the bottom of the page. Cast your vote & help me choose.
The POLL will run from now thru the 14th of February at which point I will
tally the votes & submit our color choices. Please only vote once. The final
choice still stands with me and if there is evidence of ballot box stuffing I
will simply choose my favorite despite poll results. Have fun & thanks for your
help!! :-D
Cheers, Sarah

from this

Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived  http://tinyurl.com/87cqw