[genie] Re: Part 1-B James part

  • From: "Crystyle Hotfix" <james0101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <genie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 10:12:19 +0900 (KST)

Nima: please do proof read and if you do not understnad something please tell me.

Pavel: Please read what I wrote and try to continue with your part. Our Part is 3 Pages so after your part if we need to write more, we will do that.

What I did was global economic and the senario is 1. emerging market and its shift in power to china 2. emerging middle class and its impact.

Please choose one factor from the list and wrte two senario.