[genie] Re: Logistis 2 Urgent

  • From: Catherine Bermudez <caisbe18@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Genie group <genie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 16:16:04 -0800

good point!

From: xiao_xue_@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: genie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [genie] Re: Logistis 2 Urgent
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 00:09:55 +0000

Im confused.

 If we are going first, then we need review of ch. 7 because Lec. ch 7 is
taught last week.

Two groups are presentation on monday, if the other group if doing Lec. 7 on
Monday, why review????

please reply.

From: james0101@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: genie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 08:54:26 +0900

Carol,

With regards to your assigning parts to people, I realized that everyone will
be covering case study of their own?

becuase 8.2 is 1.5 pages of content and rest of them are case studies.

This is my suggestion.

Take out the case study.

So

1. Review of chapter 7 and introduction.

2. cover 8.1 and 8.2

3. cover 8.3 and 8.4

4. cover 8.5 and 8.6

5. cover 8.7 and 8.8

6. Summary and Review.

I am sorry Carol but you got to read the book before assigning and just Like I
said it will be fine for me to do the summary and review, but for me to do that
I will need all your parts done by 8pm today or else I will take the Review of
chapter 7 and introduction since I already started on it.