[generalpediatrics-news] GeneralPediatrics.org News for January 2008

  • From: Donna D'Alessandro <donna-dalessandro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GP.CNews" <generalpediatrics-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:37:22 -0600

Dear Patrons,

Welcome to the New Year!

We have added 25 new links since our last newsletter. Here are some highlights:

For Professionals:
1. Pediatric Surgery Update has a new brief review on Molluscum Contagiosum
Pediatric Surgery Update - Molluscum Contagiosum
http://home.coqui.net/titolugo/PSU30.html

2. Twelve new cases have been added from PediatricEducation.org
PediatricEducation.org
http://www.pediatriceducation.org

For Patients:
1. American Psychological Association has added 3 new patient handouts on various depression syndromes.
APA - Bipolar Disorder
http://healthyminds.org//multimedia/bipolardisorder.pdf

APA - Depression
http://healthyminds.org//multimedia/depression.pdf

APA - Seasonal Affective Disorder
http://healthyminds.org//multimedia/LTFSADfctsheetFinal.pdf

2. The American Academy of Pediatrics put information about winter safety online too.
AAP - Winter Safety Tips

3. The Hormone Foundation has a new handout on Turner's Syndrome.
Hormone Foundation - Turner Syndrome
http://www.hormone.org/pdf/Bilingual/bilingual_TurnerSyndrome.pdf

Please send us your comments at: http://www.generalpediatrics.com/ Comment.html

Respectfully,