[generalpediatrics-news] GeneralPediatrics.com Newsletter

  • From: Donna D'Alessandro <donna-dalessandro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GP.CNews <generalpediatrics-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 11:10:49 -0600

Dear GeneralPediatrics.com Users

We have been busy updating GeneralPediatrics.com and have included several new
resources for you including the Academic Pediatric Association's updated
Continuity Clinic manual.

If you are not aware of SearchingPediatrics.com, a search engine of pediatric
peer-reviewed information. We have recently added a specific image search to
the offerings.

We also invite you to join PediatricCommons (www.pediatriccommons.org) a
community of pediatric learning, teaching and collaboration. New cases are
discussed weekly.

Thank you again for using GeneralPediatrics.com

Respectfully yours,
Donna M. D'Alessandro, MD
Curator

The moderator of this list is donna-dalessandro@xxxxxxxxx