[generalpediatrics-news] GeneralPediatrics.com News for March 2006
- From: "Donna D'Alessandro" <donna-dalessandro@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: "GP.CNews" <generalpediatrics-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:35:00 -0600
GeneralPediatrics.com added 8 new links in February.
1. The Geneva Foundation for Education and Research has a huge
listing of images for genetic diseases. These include radiographs and
Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research - Developmental
and Genetic Diseases
1. MEDLINEplus has added Cat Scratch Disease to its listings.
MEDLINEplus - Cat Scratch Disease
2. Cincinnati Children's Hospital has added several links including
some on animal bites and playground safety.
Cincinnati Children's Hospital - Animal Bites
Cincinnati Children's Hospital - Playground Safety
Thank you for your continued patronage. All of the new links can be
viewed on the What's New page at http://www.generalpediatrics.com/
Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D.
Other related posts:
- » [generalpediatrics-news] GeneralPediatrics.com News for March 2006