[generalpediatrics-news] GeneralPediatrics.com News for Feburary 2006
- From: "Donna D'Alessandro" <donna-dalessandro@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: "GP.CNews" <generalpediatrics-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 10:11:20 -0600
Thank you for your continued patronage of GeneralPediatrics.com. We
have added 59 new links in January.
1. Anatomy references are something that all professionals need to
refer to from time to time. AnatomyAtlases.org has several including
gross, microscopic and cross-sectional atlases.
2. From the University of Utah comes PediNeuroLogic Exam. It offers a
variety of video clips showing normal and abnormal examinations at
3. PediatricEducation.org is a digital library and learning
collaboratory that offers weekly case studies on general pediatric
questions. The individual cases (N=53) have been linked to
1. DBPeds has added a nice 10 step handout for parents on managing
normal temper tantrums.
DBPeds - Managing Normal Tantrums
Remember if you have any suggestions for links you can send them at
Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D.
Other related posts:
- » [generalpediatrics-news] GeneralPediatrics.com News for Feburary 2006