[generalpediatrics-news] GeneralPediatrics-News for September 2006
- From: "Donna D'Alessandro" <donna-dalessandro@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: "GP.CNews" <generalpediatrics-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 15:03:58 -0500
GeneralPediatrics.com has added 21 new links since our last newsletter.
1. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists has new
guidelines for emergency contraception.
ACOG - Emergency Contraception Guidelines
2. The American College of Emergency Physicians has information about
procedural sedation and analgesia. Although this is written for the
emergency room, it is helpful for physicians in an office setting too.
ACEP - Procedural Sedation - Pharmacologic Agents
3. The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) has
updated their recommendations for the prevention and treatment of
ACIP - Prevention and Control of Inflluenza
1. The American Psychiatric Association has just re-organized their
website so some of your old bookmarks may need to be updated. They
have also aggregated some of their information for college age
patients called College Mental Health.
APA - College Mental Health
2. Planned Parenthood is offering information about human papilloma
Planned Parenthood - Human Papilloma Virus
Please take a look at all the new information on our What's New page
Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D.
Other related posts:
- » [generalpediatrics-news] GeneralPediatrics-News for September 2006