[generalpediatrics-news] General Pediatric - News for June 2006
- From: "Donna D'Alessandro" <donna-dalessandro@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: "GP.CNews" <generalpediatrics-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 14:50:43 -0500
GeneralPediatrics.com has added 7 new links this month.
1. The National Institute of Health has wonderful drug and toxicology
information available through TOXNET. You can search 15 databases
including those for hazardous materials and household products. It
also has a database called LactMed which specifically has information
regarding lactation and breastfeeding.
National Library of Medicine - TOXNET
National Library of Medicine - LactMed
2. National Jewish Medical and Research Center has a new website with
physican directed asthma action plans.
National Jewish Medical Center - Asthma Action Plans
1. The Pediatric Advisor is available online with its > 200 patient
2. The American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology has a new
handout on exercised-induced asthma and allergies
ACAAI - Exercise Induced Allergies
Comments and suggestions can always be sent to us at http://
Thank you for your continued patronage.
Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D.
Other related posts:
- » [generalpediatrics-news] General Pediatric - News for June 2006