[gender-it] Re: [GCA] Ideas and Questions about the activist meeting at Digitalesin Brussels soon

  • From: libby <libbylibby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: genderchangers list <gca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,imc women list <imc-women@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Gender-IT list <gender-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:46:03 +0100

Hello Everybody,

The event is only a week away and i aslo still have some questions.
It is indeed time to set some topics and Anna's imput is very
interesting, so is the addition Nathalie made on the digitales wiki
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Global/digitales2004#the_art_of_feminist_forum_modera

I would like to know who will be doing the Indymedia workshops, i can do
one in both Frenc and Dutch, i know Anna could do one in French and
Clara in Dutch, Marthe is willing to hepl out doing a workshop and
Marijuna offerd to support she'd have to do it with someone else because
she can only speak Italian and English. Also i've no idea how many
people are exactly needed to do workshops.

I also would appreciate some more feedback on the result of  a little
brainstorm we did on how to tackle the workshops
http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Global/digitales2004

I don't think the list of topics is complete and there are still links
to be added.

I would also appreciate some input from the people doing workshops for
other initiatives besides indymedia, what they think about the concept
of  interactive workshops starting from the needs and questions of the
target group.

Greetings,

Libby