[gender-it] Re: FW: twiki for collaboration on digitales 04

  • From: anna <anna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gender-IT list <gender-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 05 Jan 2004 12:06:52 +0100

of course it'S ok,

sorry i forgot this list.

bizarrely enough the whol issue is going across so many lists with
similar focus that i forgot to add this one.

too bad you can't come! but since the whole meeting is taking place on
rather short notice i think a lot of women can't participate. maybe we
should think of preparing another with more time to prepare? i don't
even know whether i'll be actually able to be there since i can only go
when there is travel funding but that hasn't been decided yet ;).

Anna

--
http://keys.indymedia.org/showkey.py?key=0x08E90385