[gender-it] FW: twiki for collaboration on digitales 04

  • From: "Hoofd Ingrid Maria" <g0201759@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gender-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 17:27:40 +0800

Dear all,

In addition to the Digitales2004 invite sent out by Anna (which I sadly
cannot attend), I thought I would forward the Twiki collaboration page
for the event to this list as well (I hope this is okay with you, Anna).
In Indymedia, Twiki has proved to be an excellent medium for online
collaboration, and some of you may be interested to contribute or follow
the process online. Also, there is a call to discuss the introductory
issues on the Digitales irc channel on the 23rd of January.

Best wishes,
Ingrid.