[gena01-announcements] Win32Whois 0.6 released

  • From: "Gennady Feldman" <gena01@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Announcements" <gena01-announcements@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 07:36:19 -0500

I held the release back a little, so it wasn't released earlier.
Partially my fault, with me being a bit busy with other things and
trying to cleanup/fix the code. There were some buffer overflows that I
found and fixed. So this should be a rather stable release compared to
the previous version. It also has a number of new features and improvements.

Here are the changes:
+ Added e-mail address detection code.
+ Added simple DNS client code in order to improve actual domain
detection code.
+ Added support for showing what this host is an alias to.
+ Added whitespace stripping code.
+ Added simple URL parsing.
+ Major code cleanup/rewrite.
+ Number of new bugs fixed/introduced.

P.S. Enjoy and report feedback/bugs/issues in the forums..

G.F. aka Gena01
http://www.gena01.com