[gena01-announcements] Win32Pad 1.3.3 released.

  • From: "Gennady Feldman" <gena01@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Announcements" <gena01-announcements@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 12:48:35 -0400

I know I am a bit behind on the e-mail announcements. There have been
several things going on with the website. And a couple of Win32Pad
releases. Here it is, the long awaited build with a number of bug fixes.
Thank you to all who reported bugs. Please continue to do so against
this release. It should resolve a number of annoyances that have been
reported. I do check the forums, and use them as a reference point for
testing and development.

Here is the changelog:
+ Increased MRU entries from 5 to 9.
x Fixed "Minimize to Tray"/Restore handling.
x Trying to minimize the flicker when drawing line numbers.
x Fixed "File change notification" code. Trying another approach.

P.S. Enjoy and as always submit bugs, flames, ideas, feedback in the forums.

G.F. aka Gena01
http://www.gena01.com