[gena01-announcements] Win32Pad 1.1.3 released

  • From: "Gennady Feldman" <gena01@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Announcements" <gena01-announcements@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 21:24:02 -0400

 Another bug fix release. This release fixes a couple of things that
were reported by users and some things that I found and fixed. Most of
the fixes are backported from my current development version.

From the ChangeLog:
+ Win32Pad now uses win32pad.ini file from the same directory as exe file.
+ Changed single-click to double click for URLs
x Fixed the URL handling, it now behaves like text.
x Fixed the URL launch code (should stop "jumping").
x Rewrote file format detection code.

P.S. Enjoy, and let me know of any bugs that you find. :)

G.F. aka Gena01
http://www.gena01.com