[geekcrypt] List of developers

  • From: Bill Cox <waywardgeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geekcrypt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 09:24:51 -0400

I would like to start a list of developers and post that list on the
FalseCrypt.net site.  I think those of us with any crypto credentials
should list them.  Mine are not very impressive, but I'd still list them:

FOSS crypto proejcts:
    TwoCats - Password Hashing Competition entry
    Tinycrypt - Tiny RC4 encryption tool on Sourceforge
    Evochallenge - Perl challenge/response email plugin for Evolution

Being a core developer on the TrueCrypt fork would improve that list :-)

Anyone else want to be listed?  How about Frank and Stephen?  Even the new
crypto coders are welcome to be listed if they want.  Reply to this email
with the info you want listed, and I'll add it to the site.

Bill