[geekcrypt] Development discussion on truecrypt.ch

  • From: Bill Cox <waywardgeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geekcrypt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 08:15:36 -0400

The new IRC channel will be very helpful for real time collaboration, but I
wonder if the truecrypt.ch site would be a better place for the developers
to talk than this list.  To their credit, the truecrypt.ch guys have not
kicked me off their forum yet, even though I have basically called them
incompetent to run the fork, which they are from a developer point of
view.  I am somewhat concerned that maybe they just haven't figured out how
to kick me off yet :-)

So long as they don't hamper our communication, would it be best to use
their forum for detailed discussions of the code, or should we do it here?

Bill