[gawlerites] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Lorraine Benson" <lbenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gawlerites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 20:16:36 +1100

Hello All,

I've been very quiet over the last year but I've read all of your emails with
great interest, hope, joy and sorrow.

Cherrie, this is a wonderful email and I'm so pleased for you and your loved
ones.  As you say, we do get strength from each other through this contact ...
Thanks again, Bruce, for setting it up for us!

Among other things, of course, two have really stayed in my mind from when we
had our fun night at Gawler's.  One was your brief but beautiful dancing and
the other was Bec throwing her wig in the air.

I wish everyone all that they wish for themselves for 2010.

Sincerley, Lorraine.