[gawlerites] (no subject)

  • From: Lindy Brock <lindybrock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gawlerites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 00:31:00 +0000

Hi everyone.
Happy New Year to you all and hope 2010 brings everything you wish for.I have
had a health scare recently. After being in remission all year my cancer came
back aggressively on 11th December.So ended up at Peter Mac Hospital from 14th
Dec to 15th Jan. Bummer of a Christmas. Good news is that the high dosechemo
they gave me has knocked it on the head and am back in remission. Now they are
going to do another stem celltransplant so will be back in hospital from 29th
Jan for another month. Have got through the treatment without any side effects
which I put down to the Gawler practices although very difficult to keep up
with the food in hospital. Am goingto buy a small fridge next time and take my
own food.I think of you all often and hope to be back at support group in
Hawthorn soon.Also am planning on being in NZ in April/May to catch up.John -
what is your new phone number - hope you are enjoying Tauranga.Has anyone heard
how Patti is - no update since it wasn't looking too good.Bruce - do you have
an update of who from the group has passed away.
Best wishesLindy

Shopping Trolley Mechanic If It Exists, You'll Find it on SEEK
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157639755/direct/01/