[gawlerites] Easter greetings

  • From: "bja" <moo-man@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gawlerites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 17:49:23 +1000

Hi everyone,

The list has gone quiet of late so this is just to touch base with you all
and to wish you the very best for Easter.

I know many on the list have difficulty with these key times of the year
because of their personal battles with their health or because of the loss
of a loved one, so please remember that the list is here and all the list
members I know are only too happy to have a chat, lend an ear, a shoulder or
even a bed, and if you choose the right time, you can probably even get a
free coffee out of some.

Please keep the recipes, event notifications, health tips etc coming. It
really does help to stay connected, particularly with those who truly
understand what you are going through and who don't prejudge.

So hang in there guys and make the most out of the long weekend. May you all
find some light, some peace and love, or some good fishing (or all of the
aforementioned).

Love and best wishes,

Bruce