[gatamembers] Re: undergraduate student who is interested in learning more about the field of art therapy

  • From: Tristan Buono <trbuono@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 08:35:31 -0400

Thanks Karen I will!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 14, 2015, at 7:03 PM, Karen Filpus-Luyckx
<karenfilpusluyckx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tristan,

I'm happy to talk to her about my experiences as a graduate student. I live
in Duluth so I'm probably close to her.

Feel free to pass on my contact info!

Karen Filpus-Luyckx

On Sep 14, 2015 6:10 PM, "Tristan Buono" <trbuono@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

It was great seeing everyone at the GATA meeting last Saturday. Today I had
an undergraduate student who is a freshman at Georgia Gwinnett College email
me. This student is interested in becoming an art therapist and wanted to
know if there are any places she could go to/volunteer at in the area to
learn more about art therapy. Of course, I told her about GATA and how we
meet quarterly and work on different initiatives within our field, but since
I'm still new to this state I am wondering if any of you could email me with
some recommendations of where else to direct this student for art therapy
volunteer work or places to observe art therapy? If anyone has any
recommendations for this student please feel free to email me with ideas and
I will pass them along to her.

Thank you,

Tristan Ford-Hutchinson
trbuono@xxxxxxxxxxx