[gatamembers] undergraduate student who is interested in learning more about the field of art therapy

  • From: Tristan Buono <trbuono@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GATA group <gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 18:10:10 -0400

Hi everyone,
It was great seeing everyone at the GATA meeting last Saturday. Today I had an
undergraduate student who is a freshman at Georgia Gwinnett College email me.
This student is interested in becoming an art therapist and wanted to know if
there are any places she could go to/volunteer at in the area to learn more
about art therapy. Of course, I told her about GATA and how we meet quarterly
and work on different initiatives within our field, but since I'm still new to
this state I am wondering if any of you could email me with some
recommendations of where else to direct this student for art therapy volunteer
work or places to observe art therapy? If anyone has any recommendations for
this student please feel free to email me with ideas and I will pass them along
to her.
Thank you,

Tristan Ford-Hutchinsontrbuono@xxxxxxxxxxx