[gatamembers] research inquiry

  • From: Erin Rudzewicz <erin.rudzewicz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 08:45:00 -0400

Hi All,

I received the following form entry (see below).  Is anyone interested in
helping this art therapist or could recommend a highly effective well-known
art therapist in our chapter?

Thanks,
Erin

"Dear a person in charge,

I am a Korean art therapist, a member of AATA and an ATR. I graduated from
the School of the Art Institute of Chicago in 1998. Since then I have been
working as an art therapist and an educator in Seoul, Korea, running my own
art therapy research Institute. Now I am doing my research in a Ph.D
program in the field of education technology. My research subject is a
development and evaluation of competence model for art therapists. I'm
going to use a Delphi method, and trying to find highly effective
well-known art therapists all over the world. Once I have the panel, I will
give them the primary open-ended questions by e-mail. After analyzing and
classifying the answers, I will give them the second questions based on the
results. I'll take the same steps two more times which will result in the
consented ideas of competence. I will give the final result to the panel
and keep them posted of my research. The whole research will be done
anonymously. It may take a couple of months. Therefore I need the members
to keep in contact with me with interest in the result of my research. Can
you recommend a highly effective well-known art therapist in your chapter
for my panel? I believe that someone should do this research in our field,
following the flow of 'competence movement' in the world of psychotherapy.
I hope you help me.

Sincerely yours, Seungsook Park atstudio@xxxxxxxxx "