[gatamembers] Re: new GATA member

  • From: Tristan Buono <trbuono@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 08:35:09 -0400

Hi Anna,

Thanks so much for writing to me. I'd love to set up a time to talk about art
therapy in GA. Would you be able to speak by phone this Thursday night sometime
after 7 PM? If tomorrow does not work for you I could also talk next week on
either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday after 7 PM.

All the best,
Tristan

Sent from my iPhone