[gatamembers] lobbyist interview

  • From: Susanne Fincher <sfincher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 13:50:46 -0400

GATA Governmental Affairs Committee is gearing up for the 2016 session of the
Georgia Legislature. The experiences of other State Chapters of AATA suggests
that hiring a lobbyist can be an important boost to efforts to get licensure
for art therapists. Hiring a lobbyist has been discussed and approved at the
GATA Board Meetings 2015. After interviewing two recommended candidates by
telephone, one individual has been selected for a face to face interview. This
interview will be an open meeting of the Governmental Affairs Committee at ART
It OUT, the office of our Pres. Teresa Woodruff. Please come if you can to meet
the person we are considering, to ask questions you need more information
about, and to let this potential lobbyist meet as many art therapists as
possible. We need to educate the lobbyist about art therapy.

Meeting:

Monday, August 31, 11:00 am

Location:

Art It Out
1640 Powers Ferry Rd, Bldg 3, Ste 200, Marietta 30067
770-296-2971