[gatamembers] free conference call

  • From: Susanne Fincher <sfincher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 12:31:37 -0400

For GATA members who cannot attend the GATA meeting on Saturday, 10 - 12
personally, we have set up a free conference call.

You will receive a phone number to call, and a code to enter, in order to be
part of the GATA meeting. THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR THE PHONE CALL, other than
what your ordinary phone charge will be.

GATA needs your input! Please join us via phone for this important meeting! We
will:

Update information on lobbying for Art Therapy Licensure

Make plans to best utilize the time and talents of our members and our
lobbyist, Steve Butler

This is an exciting time for art therapy in Georgia! We want YOU to be part of
it.

Sincerely,

Your GATA Governmental Affairs Committee