[gatamembers] Tomorrow

  • From: "Teresa Woodruff" <teresa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 16:32:22 -0400

Hi everyone,

Stephen Butler, our lobbyist, will be joining us at 10:00 am tomorrow at
Susanne's house for the GATA meeting. He will speak briefly in the beginning
of the meeting. Please feel free to ask him any questions.

I will be a couple minutes late. I have a client at 9:00 and will head over
to the meeting as soon as they leave my office.

See you tomorrow.

Teresa

Teresa Woodruff, LPC, ATR-BC, CPCS

Director

Art It Out Therapy Center

1640 Powers Ferry Rd

Bldg 3, Ste 200

Marietta, GA 30067

770-726-9589

<http://www.artitout.com> www.artitout.com

This electronic message transmission contains information from Art It Out
Therapy Center, LLC that may be confidential or privileged. The information
herein is intended solely for the recipient, and the disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this transmission by any other party
is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify us immediately at the number shown
above or by electronic mail.

<https://plus.google.com/115014056689070294690/about>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/art-it-out-therapy-center?trk=vsrp_companie
s_cluster_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A251299281415112367869%2CVSRPtargetId%3
A4810605%2CVSRPcmpt%3Acompanies_cluster> <https://twitter.com/ArtItOut>
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-It-Out/102926913121301>
<http://www.pinterest.com/artitouttherapy/>

PNG image