[gatamembers] Re: Spring is here!

  • From: "karen" <cother@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 18:06:34 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Thanks for including me in the invite, Susanne. I cannot make it, due to my
being committed to one of my former student's Mindhi celebration. She is
from Pakistan and is also Muslim, and this is a big deal right before her
wedding. It's the traditional henna ceremony and it will be a big first for
me. But she is like my own, and I would be no place else..... Hope you
understand, and also hope your garden stroll is going to be wonderful! Miss
seeing you and hope to be able to continue with you soon.

I am sure your lovely yard is just that -- lovely. I always love to look at
it when we speak.

Karen Boyle