[gatamembers] Saturday Change of Location

  • From: "Teresa Woodruff" <teresa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gatapublic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 08:15:38 -0400

Hi everyone,

We have changed to location of this Saturday's GATA meeting. We will meet at

10:00AM to 12:00PM

Susanne Fincher's studio:

2311 Ava Place, Decatur, GA.

See you there!

Teresa

Teresa H Woodruff, LPC, ATR-BC, CPCS

Director and Therapist

Art It Out Therapy Center

1640 Powers Ferry Rd

Bldg 3, Ste 200

Marietta, GA 30067

770-726-9589

www.artitout.com

This electronic message transmission contains information from Art It Out
Therapy Center, LLC that may be confidential or privileged. The information
herein is intended solely for the recipient, and the disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this transmission by any other party
is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify us immediately at the number shown
above or by electronic mail.

 <https://plus.google.com/115014056689070294690/about>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/art-it-out-therapy-center?trk=vsrp_companie
s_cluster_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A251299281415112367869%2CVSRPtargetId%3
A4810605%2CVSRPcmpt%3Acompanies_cluster>    <https://twitter.com/ArtItOut>
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-It-Out/102926913121301>
<http://www.pinterest.com/artitouttherapy/>

PNG image