[gatamembers] Re: Rubin Workshop

  • From: Gayle Torres <wheeliecelt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 23:30:18 -0400

Hi Cindy,

I hope you can make it. I am also hope you are feeling a bit better as
time goes on. So sorry this has happened to you. Erin has been good with
helping in your place.

The workshop deadline for early registration has been extended to May 1.
Good "luck" with the newest grandchild.

Gayle

Take care, Gayle

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 9:49 PM, Cynthia Long <skinnythia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey!
I really would love to get out for the events of the Rubin lecture. I’ve
been in far too long! We are sitting baby watch on our second grandson
that is due on the 15th. Our first came 5 weeks early, and my
daughter-in-law has been having some contractions for 3 weeks now and was
put on meds to stop them. So I am just waiting till he comes to make a
final decision. I know I will need to keep my 1st grandson, which will be
a complete joy, as we haven’t been able to do that yet.

If he’s early, I may be able to make it.
Cindy

On Apr 19, 2015, at 6:10 PM, Georgia Art Therapy Association GATA <
georgiaarttherapyassociation@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello GATA members and friends,

We are getting excited about Dr. Rubin's lecture and workshop, May 14 and
15. There is a reception planned for GATA members only, a real perk and
opportunity. However, we need a true headcount in order to insure that
attendance will be be sufficient to justify this event. I hope to compile
this count by Tuesday.

Do you plan to attend this reception? You are welcome even if you aren't
attending the lecture and/or workshop. Light foods will be served.

Thursday, May 14, 5:30-7:00, the Wm. Breman Jewish Heritage Museum,
Spring St., Atlanta.

Also, we need some extra help for the workshop. Audio visual expertise is
a specific need to insure that glitches can be resolved if needed.

Please repond to Gayle at g19torres@xxxxxxxxx.

Thanks for your responses ahead of time!

Gayle
Program-Co Chair